SEA DOGS-HALIFAX MATCHUP CANCELLED BY FLUSep 16, 2012 - 08:45 GMT
September 16, 2012,
SAINT JOHN – The Saint John Sea Dogs and Halifax Mooseheads announced that their pre-season game scheduled for tonight has been cancelled.
After making moves to fill out their roster for the game at Harbour Station, a second wave of Mooseheads player contracted the flu, leaving them shorthanded for this afternoon’s pre-season match.
This game will not be rescheduled, but tickets will be refunded over the next week.
Ticket Refund Information:
- To refund tickets purchased online at www.harbourstation.ca or purchased over the phone, please call the box office at 657-1234.
- If you purchased tickets in person at the Box Office window, you can return tickets until Friday September 21 by 5pm.
The Harbour Station box office is open for refunds today until 4pm.
For Soccer Groups:
This game was also a Soccer Group Day for local minor soccer players. The soccer theme game has been rescheduled to this Thursday’s home opener (September 20th) against the Acadie-Bathurst Titan at 7pm. This is also the Sea Dogs Banner Raising Night.
Anyone who purchased soccer group rate tickets for today’s game will receive new Upper Bowl tickets (sections may vary) at no extra cost for Thursday’s home opener.
If you would like tickets for September 20th:
- If you purchased tickets at the Fundy Soccer Association office, please visit the Fundy Soccer Association office to receive the same number of tickets for September 20th’s game.
- If you purchased tickets through store.saintjohnseadogs.com, your tickets for September 20th’s game will be at the will call ticket pick up table in the main lobby of Harbour Station on Thursday night.
If you would like a refund:
- If you purchased tickets at the Fundy Soccer Association Office, you can get a refund by contacting and visiting the Fundy Soccer Association office for a full refund.
If you have any questions regarding refunds for today’s game, please call the Sea Dogs Administration office at 657-DOGS (3647).